For parents needing a Certificate of Completion for a parenting class, PEP provides the following options.
4-Week Master Classes (8 hours each). PEP offers two master classes monthly for $99 each. These are designed to provide parenting fundamentals, with new video lessons and content released each week and interactive elements to connect with a PEP Parent Educator and ask your parenting questions.
Parents receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the 4-week class after watching all of the videos, using the Try This At Home exercises, and reading the articles.
Find out more about each class and register at this link.
- Encouragement! Building Your Child’s Confidence from the Inside Out
- Redefining Discipline: A No Gimmicks Guide to Raising Responsible, Respectful Children
Webinars (1 hour each) provide tips on specific parenting challenges. $25 each; a few are free.
Here is the list of webinars that include a Certificate of Completion, with links to each:
- Why Don’t My Kids Listen to Me? (free)
- What Do I Do First? An Introduction to Parenting Preschoolers (free)
- No More Morning Mayhem
- Setting Limits for Young Children
- Really Helping with Homework
- Stop the Yelling, Start the Cooperation
To receive a Certificate of Completion for any of the online programs listed above, you will need to complete all of the curriculum for each class, which includes watching all of the video or videos and completing the survey.
After you watch a video, there is a button at the top of the screen that says, “Complete and Continue.” Click on that button after you watch the video(s), then again after taking the survey, and then one final time to get your certificate. You will be able to download and print the Certificate of Completion.
PEP offers in-person classes:
- Parenting Preschoolers (for parents of 2 1/2 to 5 year olds, 8 weeks/16 hours)
- PEP I: Parenting 5 to 12 Year Olds (8 weeks/16 hours)
- Thriving with Teens (for parents of 13 to 18 year olds, 10 weeks/20 hours)
These are held at our office in Kensington, MD and cost $279 each. Please contact Patti Cancellier before registering to let her know that you plan take an in-person class and require a Certificate of Completion.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 301-929-8824.