Pick the Age Group Right For You
The core classes are the heart of our parenting education program, providing step-by-step teaching of the essential concepts and skills for correcting misbehavior today and guiding your children to become self-disciplined, resilient and successful throughout their lives. Classes for parents of young children, school age children and teens encompass a results-based curriculum in a lively, interactive presentation.
Each core class offers 16 to 20 hours of engaging instruction in formats including: weekend Boot Camps, three session Intensives and 8 to 10-week Classes. The curriculum includes:
- Multimedia lecture, discussion and experiential learning
- Supportive learning environment with trained leaders and parents who share similar goals and concerns
- Optimal class size (nine to 20) to promote full participation and sharing
- Opportunities for frequent, one-on-one leader feedback via written home “lab” assignments
- The full range of knowledge and practical skills parents need in order to raise children who can thrive in a complex and rapidly changing world.
What People Are Saying
Submit A Review
“I've taken three PEP classes so far. My relationship with my children has never been better and the classes even helped improve my relationship with my husband.”
“The philosophy, techniques and skills had a profound impact on our day-to-day parenting. We finally had a road map. Attending the classes is an investment of time and money that has truly paid off big time.”
“My house is so much calmer and enjoyable since I took the PEP preschooler classes. I feel like I am giving my daughter life skills in so many areas instead of just getting her to do what I want.”
“This class has given me wonderful insights and better methods on becoming a more encouraging parent. Keep up the good job in providing us with useful tools to raise our children.”